Saturday, December 19, 2009

Puppies, puppies, puppies

Yesterday was the day for all the shots with the pups and it went amazingly well. Working with eight active puppies was new to me, but old hand to the girls at TLC Veterinary. They were very methodical and thorough. Three girls working as a team efficiently processed all eight puppies in record time. I was very careful in making sure that the correct microchip was given to the correct puppy. I double checked and rechecked again when I got home. The process was a success.

Today we are awaiting the first adopter, Mike, who will be taking one of the chocolate females. I could say something about his pup being beautiful, and she is, but we were blessed with a situation where all eight pups are very beautiful dogs. The girls at the vets office remarked at how beautiful they all were and appear to be pure Labrador Retrievers. We hope so, but it's not necessary. Our dog Sandy was a Lab mix and a finer dog would be hard to find.

I'm going to go now to get my paperwork ready. This afternoon the people adopting one of the black males will be here and this evening Skyler ( we knew her as Mittens) will be leaving.

Hectic, Hectic, Hectic!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment