Friday, January 1, 2010

Can it be too quiet????

After almost two months with a bunch of puppies it now seems much too quiet around here. I know, I know, this is the quiet I was yearning for not too long ago. Now that it's here it's not too much fun. I forgot how sedate Jodie and Coco can be, unless there's someone at the door. Our week with Brooks was a killer. He was so much fun and so well behaved. With him the house was still quiet, but it was fun playing with him.

We heard from Molly's folks again and they are having the greatest time with her. They stayed overnight at a nieces house and took Molly. Even with two other dogs there she was well behaved. She's walking four miles each morning and playing fetch each afternoon. I should do as well.

That's enough rambling for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment