Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Pain of Windows 7

Well, I've had my new computer for several days now and I'm able to take care of my financial and trip planning programs. However, Windows 7 is being a pain in my butt! Microsoft has done away with Outlook Express, my preferred email program. They have another system, Windows Live or something and I don't like it at all. I deleted the program and went to Mozilla Thunderbird. This was a secondary system on my old computer and it worked well. It's just that we were so used to Outlook Express that we couldn't change.

I'm having trouble getting it to work in W-7 and it's really getting me worked up. The only email I can depend on is Earthlink itself. I am sorely tempted to re-format the hard drive and install Windows XP. UGH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment