Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I May Never Have to Blog Again!

 

If I play my cards right and camp in the same campground as Gerry and Brenda, I might not have to create my own blog. Today, Helen and many of the girls from the campground took off for a “Girls’ Day” in Playa Del Carmen. It gave us guys the perfect opportunity to do what we have learned to do best……..nothing. In fact, I got a little behind in my work today, so I’ll have to do nothing for most of the day tomorrow.

In all honesty, I DID walk the dogs……and I fed them. When I woke up around two in the afternoon, two were on the bed with me and one was on the floor beside the bed.

I downloaded the pictures taken during the day and found that they just HAD to be posted, but I was too slow. Brenda, again, did a most excellent job of documenting the girls’ day in town. I’d hate to try to duplicate her efforts, so visit her blog for the insider’s view of the day.

http://turtleondowntheroad.blogspot.com

You will not be disappointed! Thank you Brenda!!!!

 

Later!

1 comment: