Monday, January 11, 2010

Holy Moley....a new record

Yup, the old record cold temperature for this date was 32 degrees, set in 2002. This morning I awoke to 16 degrees, but the "official" low was only 15 degrees, breaking the old record by a whopping 7 degrees. This is really cold folks! We had snow in Citrus County two days ago, though what we got was "ice pellets". The "pellets concentrated on the roofs and on our screen enclosure and did not disappear during the day. They lasted through the day, into the night, and finally dissipated yesterday. This is TOO MUCH OF A BAD THING!!!!!

Yes, I admit that I'm complaining once again, but we didn't move to Florida for the cold. Once again I'll be prancing around the house in several sweaters, multiple hats, and a hooded sweatshirt. Channel 10's Dick Fletcher never let this happen. I thing the problem is with Tammi Souza who is getting her kicks with this ridiculous weather pattern. Stay tuned! More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment